NiMH, NiCd and Li-ion batteries and two-way radio batteries
* Quanzhou Jintion Electronics Co., Ltd., located in No.928 High-Tech Industrial Zone, Licheng District, Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China. It was established in July 2002 (The former name known as Jinda Battery Co., Ltd., founded in 1997).
* We are one of the professional manufacturers which focus on electronics technology & solar photovoltaic technology, integrating with the research & development, production, sale of Ni-Mh battery, Ni-Cd battery, Li-ion battery, Li-Polymer battery, battery pack, Two-way radio replacement battery.
* Certificate including CE, MSDS, RoHS, UL, SGS, BSCI, etc, and got the 2013 Paris battery exhibition Gold Prize, The 7th International battery Invention Gold Prize, etc.
Founded in 2002
Why Choose Our Products？
Innovative R&D Engineering
- ● 2013 Paris International Fair - Gold NiMH battery.
- ● 2014 Nuremberg International Invention Exhibition Silver Award A high-temperature nickel-metal hydride battery manufacturing method.
- ● 2014 Golden Award for the 8th China International Invention Exhibition A method for manufacturing high-temperature nickel-metal hydride batteries.
- ● The 4th Iran Azad International Invention Expo gold medal for the production process of Ni-MH battery.
- ● 2014 Thailand International Invention Exhibition Gold Award New NiMH battery
JINTION 2023 Global Source HongKong Electronics Fair
Welcome to visit us at Booth 11S31. Time: April 11- April 14. Location: HongKong Asia World-Expo.
2016 April HongKong Global Source Electronics Exhibition
Located in Asia World Expo,Near Airport,Booth NO. is 11S20
What You Need to Know About Fire Control Emergency Light NiMh Battery
Fire control emergency lights are an essential component of fire safety systems, providing visibility and guidance in case of power failures or other emergencies. The battery that powers these lights must be reliable and durable, ensuring that they remain functional when needed most. NiMh batteries are a popular choice for these applications due to their high energy density, low self-discharge rat
Fire Control Emergency Light NiMh Battery: Everything You Need to Know
If you're looking for a trustworthy and long-lasting battery for your fire control emergency lights, NiMh batteries might be just what you need. These rechargeable batteries are known for their high energy density, long cycle life, and low self-discharge rate, making them a popular choice for a variety of applications, including emergency lighting. In comparison to other types of batteries, NiMh b